Kid lit. Yeah!
Some of my favorite books are children’s books:
- To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone by J. K. Rowling
- Maniac Magee by Jerry Spinelli
- From the Mixed Up Files of Mrs. Basil E. Frankweiler by E. L. Konigsburg
- The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings trilogy by J. R. R. Tolkien
- Hatchet by Gary Paulsen
- Ramona the Pest by Beverly Cleary
- Jacob Have I Loved, by Katherine Paterson
- Junie B. (Jones), First Grader: Toothless Wonder by Barbara Park
- The Bartimaeus trilogy by Jonathan Stroud
- Because of Winn Dixie by Kate DiCamillo
And that’s just a start.
Did I mention your favorite(s)? If not, leave me title(s) and author(s) in a comment.