Monday, June 22, 2009

Let There Be Light!

Day 1 of Creation

Welcome to The Writer Shade of Pale, a blog I created to chronicle my passage through a popular writing course. The journey should take about two years. Think of me as a Writer-Hero called to an Adventure. If you've read Joseph Campbell's The Hero with a Thousand Faces, or Christopher Vogler's The Writer's Journey, you know what I mean. (If you haven't, I recommend them.) I recently defeated a Threshold Guardian (passed a test) and entered the world of aspiring writers. No doubt there are dangers and challenges ahead. I will not have to meet them by myself, however. I have Mentors who are pledged to assist me.

If you are a writer or a would-be writer, follow along with me as I record my progress.

2 comments:

  1. This is a cool and exciting site! It will be fun to monitor your progress. Good luck and God speed.

    ReplyDelete